Level Up! is a project that develops four online courses language for language teachers. The project partners are Lingua Consulting in Poland and NooA in Norway. The Project is supported by the EEA and Norway Grants funded by Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway. The Grants have two goals – to contribute to a more equal Europe, both socially and economically – and to strengthen the relations between Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway, and the 15 Beneficiary States in Europe.
The Level Up project involves the creation of 4 innovative proprietary programs in the field of language education, according to the connective teaching approach, tailored to the needs of adults with visual-spatial, bodily-kinaesthetic and musical intelligence, as well as people with intellectual disabilities. The author’s programs, which include 60-hour courses in English at A/B level, will be dedicated to educators teaching adults. The programs will be adapted to a virtual setting for the needs of learners who prefer or spot greater educational benefits, in asynchronous learning, at any place and time. These courses will be transferred to NooA’s Moodle platform.
- improvement of the teaching and learning process quality by making it more efficient,
- increased use of ICT in education through a variety of digital tools and participation in tailor-made courses at any time in the virtual space (self-paced/directed training),
- promotion of inclusive education (through the PECS program – Picture Exchange Communication System),
- stimulation of learners’ sense of creativity using various tools to support the language learning process, also in their leisure time,
- development of critical thinking, problem-solving, reasoning skills through incorporation of connectivist components,
- recognition of learning outcomes through OCB (Online Course Badge).
- promotion and management,
- 2 transnational project meetings,
- content-related consultations,
- creation of 4 innovative proprietary programs,
- 3 dissemination events (2 conferences and 1 webinar).
- 3 educational programs tailored to the dominant multiple intelligence of adult learners, i.a: visual-spatial, physical-kinaesthetic, musical-rhythmic,
- 1 program dedicated to learners with intellectual disabilities based on visual aids,
- Handbook «Level up! or Trust your intelligence» dedicated to linguists and English educators teaching adults. It will be equipped with interactive tools, examples of exercises, scenarios based on connective learning,
- Online course on the Moodle platform.
- Permanent change in the educator’s attitude to the teaching process and the effectiveness of the process;
- Optimization of the language learning process for learners (Return-on-Investment).