Wayne Walker is the Director of a global capital markets education and consulting firm. He has several years experience in leading and coaching teams of Investment Advisors and has managed top performing teams in the Private Client Group based on Bench Mark Earnings (BME). Mr. Walker has trained traders of the Citi-FX Pro program in London. He also developed the ‘Trading Rights’ program at Saxo Bank by which Investment Advisors were required to complete before being allowed to trade. He is a certified trainer in Markets in Financial Instrument Directive (MiFID) EU and is qualified to advise «A» clients.
Mr. Walker is a frequently invited guest capital markets commentator on several live international TV & radio programs. He was an invited speaker at the 2009 Regional Conference on Investments and the Capital Markets where he delivered a presentation on «Accumulating Wealth through the Regional Stock Exchange» to regional Heads of States and Finance Ministers in Montego Bay at the Rose Hall Country Club.
Mr. Walker is available, to suitable candidates, for trade coaching and portfolio consulting.
Mr. Walker holds the several certifications and has worked in following positions:
- Director-Founder, (GCMS) Global Capital Market Solutions, Denmark
- Manager, Sales Trading, North America & Middle East, Saxo Bank, Denmark
- B.sc State University of New York, College at Buffalo, USA
- NASD Series 3 – License to trade & advise on futures contracts in the US Market
- ACI (Financial Markets) Dealing Certificate – Passed with Distinction (highest level), France
- Trained in Bloomberg & UBS Bank’s FX Options quoting software